Luis Suarez is someone that I’ve known only virtually in the world of blogs for some years. The interview was set up by Dan Misener, a producer for the CBC.
Today, Nora talked to Luis via Skype, and if you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by electronic communication, you’ll want to listen to this interview. In it, Luis explains how he made the leap from email to social software, the challenges he faced, and he offers advice to others who are thinking about cutting email out of their workplace diet.
Spark 85 – September 20 & 22, 2009
On this episode of Spark:
- Augmented reality, chiptune jazz, and a world without email
- Spark listeners confess the number of email messages in their inboxes
- Nora mentions Luis Suarez’s video from the Web 2.0 Expo: Thinking Outside the Inbox
- Luis Suarez explains how he got rid of corporate email and replaced it with social software tools
- Nora mentions Yammer, which is like Twitter for companies